Request a Call Back
Tankless Water Heaters
If you’re not aware of what a tankless hot water system can do for you, then you need to speak with the highly trained, tankless water heater experts at Justice Plumbing, the only certified Rinnai Pro‘s in Hood County.
With a tankless water heater, your home’s cold water is heated only when you need it, and it stays hot until you’re done using it. This results in a limitless hot water supply and little to no wasted energy usage. No more worrying about having no hot water for your bath, shower, clothes or dishwashing machines. A tankless hot water system heats the water on demand, right when you need it.
Life is Better With Tankless
Your family can enjoy hot water from anywhere in your home. Two showers running at once? Laundry and dishes at the same time? Not a problem. Experience a limitless supply of uninterrupted hot water. Rinnai tankless water heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank – and last twice as long!
More Space for You
Only the size of a small suitcase, our wall-mounted models can be installed in compact spaces in both indoor and outdoor locations. They take up less space for heating, giving you back more space for living.
Never Run Out of Hot Water
Better Value Than a Tank
Save Valuable Space
Technology to Improve Your Lifestyle
Reliability You Can Count On
Save up to 40 percent on energy bills*
No pilot light and no storage tank to heat and reheat water
YOUR ESSENTIAL APPLIANCE
The Heart of Your Home
Think of plumbing as your home’s vital arteries, supplying critical fluid—in this case, hot water—to critical areas at critical times. At the center of this system is your hot water heater. If it fails to perform as needed, everything it supports—showering, bathing, washing dishes and clothes—will fail too.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size tankless water heater do I need?
There are many factors that impact the size of tankless water heater you should choose, including how many people are in your home or office and how many facilities (bathrooms, washrooms, laundry rooms or kitchens) the unit will service. To simplify the process, we have a handy three-step formula for choosing what capacity of Rinnai tankless water heater will work best for your needs.
- Step 1: Identify your required flow rate in gallons per minute (GPM)
- Step 2: Identify the groundwater temperature in your region or state
- Step 3: Calculate your required minimum temperature rise
We would love to help you identify the perfect tankless water heater. Let a licensed and trained professional guide you from the beginning, contact us today!
How long does a tankless water heater last?
Why does a tankless water heater cost more than a tank water heater?
What type of regular maintenance does a Tankless Water Heater require?
There are two types of periodic maintenance that your service technician should perform to keep your tankless water heater in top shape. It’s important to note, the time in between necessary maintenance will depend on the water quality in your home.
- The in-line screen filter should be checked periodically for debris and cleaned.
- The unit should be flushed annually to keep it free of scale and lime, which can shorten the water heater’s lifespan over time.
Scheduling a plumber to perform routine water heater maintenance will allow your properly maintained equipment to function more efficiently, last longer and save you money! Protect your home & your wallet with The Justice Club maintenance membership. Not sure which plumbing protection plan is right for you? Call Justice Plumbing today (817) 579-9779 and let us guide you in the right direction.
Can I still get hot water if the power is out?
How does a tankless water heater work?
How much does it cost to install a tankless water heater?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a tankless water heater?
- A tankless water heater saves you money over time, thanks to far superior energy efficiency.
- They have a significantly longer useful lifespan than tank water heaters, lasting almost twice as long in some cases.
- They require significantly less storage space than a storage tank water heater.
- You’ll have unlimited hot water whenever you need it. The hot water is available in seconds instead of the minutes it typically takes for a tank heater.
- You will have more than enough hot water for multiple showers and appliances to run simultaneously.
- Tankless water heaters generally have a higher purchase cost, when compared with traditional storage tank water heaters.
- Installation can be more expensive, based on how much (if any) retrofitting is needed.
- You could be “output challenged” if maximum usage was calculated incorrectly. Fortunately, we have tools to help you choose the right Rinnai unit for you, avoiding this issue.