Granbury, TX – Fulltime Position
At Justice, the value of your workmanship will never go unnoticed and your opportunities to shine will never be in short supply. Enjoy the benefit of year-round employment, a company vehicle, career advancement opportunities, a comfortable working environment and yearly paid training. Employees at Justice Plumbing don’t just “punch a clock”, they are part of something much bigger and we all work together to reach our goal of becoming the premier plumbing company in Granbury, and beyond!
What you will do…
We’re looking for trained technicians who demonstrate the highest professionalism and a commitment to customer service.
- Put customers at ease while educating them on plumbing issues and fixing their problems.
- Wow our customers and build relationships with them.
- Communicate positively & effectively with teammates in the field and in the office.
- Be ready and willing to help out wherever you are needed.
Experience/requirements you will need…
- tradesmen, journeyman or master plumbers license
- at least 5 years experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving skills
- Be teachable
- Good Communication Skills
- Current Plumbing License
- Current / Valid Texas Drivers Licenses with Good Driving Record
Other jobs at Justice Plumbing
Perks of the Job
Cell Phone, Ipad, Vehicle
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Weekly / Monthly / Yearly
Company Fishing Trips