Now Hiring for a Residential Service Plumber in Granbury, Texas
Fulltime Position – Hourly or Salary Positions | $20-$30/hr (pay varies by experience & licenses)
We service the greater Granbury, Texas & Hood County area, we are actively recruiting Service Plumbers locally, and those that are willing to relocate to the fast growing Granbury area. Justice Plumbing is growing by design, not by chance. Unlimited training, a great working environment, a focus on the community, and genuine respect for our employees make us one of the most desirable companies to work for in the area.
We’re also educating individuals who want to become plumbers through our Plumbing Apprentice Training Program. Anyone is eligible for this new program. We’ll do the training. They’ll have a new career.
Our Service Plumbers are responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting and repairing plumbing issues. A Service Plumber will present options and pricing to customers and must complete approved repairs in a timely manner, have a clean and orderly work area, collect payment, and use company issued iPad for email, invoice software, etc.
- Locating and identifying leaks
- Repairing or replacing pipes and parts
- Determining the right tools and equipment necessary to successfully complete a job
- Helping the Plumber to ensure that all work is in accordance with federal, state, and local plumbing codes
- Communicate positively & effectively with teammates in the field and in the office.
- 2 years of experience in the plumbing industry and the ability to work independently
- A current Texas Plumbing Board license
- The ability to communicate written and orally to the customers
- Technical know-how – to use email, invoice software, etc.
- Ability to work a shifted schedule requiring occasional late shifts, and occasional Saturday 8-5 shifts
- Takes great pride in going the extra mile for our customers
- Strong customer service skills (active listening, relationship building, etc.)
- Ability to use own plumbing tools (Basic trade related hand tools)
- Good physical condition
- Current valid driver’s license
- Reliable Transportation
WE’RE NOT INTERESTED IN YOU
- UNLESS YOU’RE SMART AND FRIENDLY
- UNLESS YOU’RE TECHNICALLY SAVVY
- UNLESS YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER
- UNLESS YOU LIKE WORKING AS PART OF A TEAM
- UNLESS YOU LIKE GREAT BENEFITS AND PERKS
Perks of the Job