Plumbing Apprentice Training Program
Fulltime Position – Pay: $15-$20/hr (varies by experience)
Justice Plumbing is growing by design, not by chance. Unlimited training, a great working environment, a focus on the community and genuine respect for our employees makes us one of the most desirable companies to work for in the area. If you know someone already in the plumbing trade that can help us lead the way, we want to talk to them.
We’re also educating individuals who want to become plumbers. Anyone is eligible for this new program. We’ll do the training. They’ll have a new career.
We want to teach you skills that most other plumbing companies won’t or can’t. This will protect your job when another recession comes and make sure that you can command a higher salary. In addition to technical aspects, our trainings focus on people skills to deal with customers on a daily basis. Together we hope that this will strengthen you as a person/plumber, and our industry as a whole.
- Locating and identifying leaks
- Repairing or replacing pipes and parts
- Determining the right tools and equipment necessary to successfully complete a job
- Helping the Plumber to ensure that all work is in accordance with federal, state, and local plumbing codes
- Communicate positively & effectively with teammates in the field and in the office.
- 0 to 1 years of prior plumbing experience
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Excellent organization, planning, and follow-through abilities
- Takes great pride in going the extra mile for our customers
- Strong customer service skills (active listening, relationship building, etc.)
- Ability to use own plumbing tools
- Good physical condition
- Current valid driver’s license
- Reliable Transportation
WE’RE NOT INTERESTED IN YOU
- UNLESS YOU’RE SMART AND FRIENDLY
- UNLESS YOU’RE TECHNICALLY SAVVY
- UNLESS YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER
- UNLESS YOU LIKE WORKING AS PART OF A TEAM
- UNLESS YOU LIKE GREAT BENEFITS AND PERKS
Perks of the Job